Portrait of an Anxious Artist at a Red Light, Blasting "Cannonball" by The Breeders

I think the film The Lost Boys is overrated
and I wonder if I should be
listening to music in the shower,
or reading in the shower?!

I question whether that last stanza
should end with a question mark,
but I don't think so,
hence the interrobang. 

I tried to call her using *67,
but forgot about time zones,
and remembered
she hates me. 

Wrote a poem about her instead,
posted it publicity
and used Google Analytics 
to make sure she saw it. 

Oh devils, I wonder
what her mom would think
of all the poems I wrote about her,
retroactively seeking.

Kim Deal used to be in Pixies
and then left, 
but then rejoined Frank Black,
but they will always be college for me. 

And then the song ends,
and the light turns green,
and I continue living my life
in the back of an Uber.