it's all gonna be a bit bittersweet forever, innit?

lost love.
getting older, always.
the wacky world, going to hell.
work. 

being tired all the time.
in fact, if my eyes are open I am tired.

forever going back and forth.
Florida, fuck.
making peace with being perpetually sweaty.
never having been to Europe, still.

too many shows.
too many books.
too much music.
never going to get to it all.

hearing the term "Level Up" everygoddamnwhere.
my appearance...the human body requires too much maintenance. 
probably never going to own an apartment in New York.
what's a retirement fund? why am I thinking about this?
I hope to sell (and make) a movie someday.
I hope the podcast takes off. 
maybe then I can save to retire in Europe. 

always trying (striving) to be a good dad.
still making fart jokes.
wish I didn't hate working out.

no more booze to drown my sorrows.

might as well eat cookies 
for the end of the world.
at least, the Yankees are winning.