Weighing the best guards on my mind and soul

On a wild Wednesday, I’d give anything
For you to randomly call me
From a 502 number, only to panic before
Picking up and trying to act cool for a fool's moment.

But then what?

Please let me know, somehow, you got the book,
Because I will keep sending you those giant copies, 
and they are huge and no one, not even me, wants to receive them, 
even when I am in Queens, living the dream with a beautiful 
red-lipped gal called Erin who gives me time and kisses on certain mornings.

Our minds are mazes.


I love when I get a 12:36am call from Jongo
On a technical Thursday while watching Netflix
Like just a little dose of evil
For distraction and I realize the time,
Again, because I do the same thing
At two in the afternoon because
Days are long but life is short.

Quiero besarte.