I hate that I am always right

I don't say this in an arrogant, narcissistic manner,
just that when I guest or prelude an outcome,
especially when it may be negative or foreboding
I am always correct in the assumption.

Like when my college girlfriend broke up with me,
I saw it coming for miles and miles and minutes and minutes,
or when I am about to get fired, you can feel it in the air,
yet these people who affect these changes pretend.

I know what's going down,
don't fuck with me,
just rip the band-aid off and throw it in the street,
and let's stew in this ruse.

There is nothing better than being right,
but when youre right about something trpeid,
it hurts a little less than it should
because youre body saw it coming like an invisible tornado.

no I will go home and eat Wendys
and watch Bird Box,
feel sorry for myself for a day
and then get back on the grind like a gangster.

I want to make a statue
of my love
and sink it to the bottom
of a clear sea
for everyone forever
to see.

rest on my pride with a headache.
it's a hot and bright January.
trying to remember what it meant to be brave.
what it felt like.
instead of balancing on tiny strings.
keep going.