dead lovers celebrate and broken hearts tesselate tonight

oh, where does it all go?
time is a transformative motherfucker. 
do we become cats, moths or bitches?
I want to be resurrected as a John Coltrane record. 
preferably A Love Supreme

priorities change like a wire through a door. 
last week I threw a juicer I had just bought into the East River.
this week, I am worried about the harbingers of traffic and texmessages.
cold seems to burn colder. 
I hate growing older, because of the disappearance of my nerves of steel. 

get me started on eyes and living in them. 
a forever that is even more than the forever we think of. 
a truck stop, a broken arm palace, a company replaces a dead dude in less than a month.
I am more than a song, a season, a laugh, a memory. 
there is a good chance we won't make it to lunch.