November in New Orleans

Tennessee Williams once said, 
"America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. 
Everywhere else is Cleveland."  

In a city teeming with vivacious PERSONALITY,
it is morally wrong to stay in a soulless hotel, 
eating a COLD continental breakfast in the morning.

I agree with all this and continue continuing,
and I will make the right decisions when I am there
in November, working for the man of the midnight. 

the same humility, but I wish Sam still lived there
so she could show me around and we could have unprotected sex,
and then never talk about it while moving on.

devils, winter isn't winter in the Big Easy,
and I don't know where to layman head in three months
when I get there with my dumb hope. 

I can be anyone, doesn't matter anymore,
no more changes, just more changes,
unless I fall in love.