guts, honour, trouble

tell me, under the gun.
tell me, when death is certainly fun.
teasing weasels and wet eagles.
for truth, I have never been alive.
like I am now.

sweep my garage ear.
and find here, here, here.
I punched a chainsaw, con.
this is the road we are on.
the sedan windows from which we watch life.
are old and unable to roll down.

bloody knuckles, correct fear.
steering wheels are not steering.
satori nights, among lights.
I need more of me than I have ever had.
you want more than shoes, too.
admit the good, and get gone before fine.

reach the sky, before the stars reach your shoulders.
your head fell on my hand, just like I knew it would.
just like I dreamed last Wednesday, when the clearness was gone.
stab life in the eye, get high.
dance with vane intestines, call off the search for circles.
I am forever days.
love and trouble pours out of my wayward blue veins.
piano my heart, as it were, with real vultures.
forget everything you've ever known, and grow up again.