Entonces, no lo entiendes siempres?

¿Qué hiciste ayer por la noche
throwing daring dying darts with stellar spanish proverbs.
attached at the end of the feathered nocks.
while water may walk wise without me.
there are trees in the chest of my mind.

I've got some to give, I'd like to give some.
love will still give when our time is almost done.

my teeth only bite when it is right.
so usually I take them out dancing.
at taverns por primos y primas.
all concerned with nosegay roses.

yo quiero mas sangre.
I knew dawn was done.
by after the aftermath of afternoon.
when I no longer felt the stupid sun on my silly skin.

hows about telling everyone a story.
about someone with toes and a spine.
let's get marie with wolves
let's get san francisco
 and call the day now
and forget middle names,
loosely based by you and leopards.

you talk,
and
I will pour.
let's keep strange dreams
about Lou Reed
between you and me.
y me gusta tu tatuaje.
maybe the devil is someone, too.

hide your heart from everyone you know.
make your bed every day.
because when you crawl into it at night it feels better.
like immortal bacon.

be more than a pretty face.
I read in the blood that I waited for in the rain.
está lloviendo.